Buy the Tudor Prince Date Chronograph Blue Dial (Pre-Owned) from Royal Watch. Your trusted source for new and pre-owned watches in South Africa.
|Royal Watch Warranty
||Free within South Africa
Tudor's long history of iconic chronographs continues into the late nineties with their next generation of chronographs. During this time period, Tudor was entering into a new era as a stand-alone watch company. Tudor's separation from Rolex becomes more evident as we see fewer components signed Rolex, and more with the Tudor logo instead.
This example is one for the collectors, unpolished with inner and outer box, swing tag and punched papers dates 1997.
- All watches sold by us are guaranteed to be 100% Authentic and original and have been checked against our records to ensure authenticity.
- All watches have undergone a thorough inspection by our watchmaker to ensure they are functioning within the manufacturer specification, prior to being sold.
- We do prefer to not polish watches, watches can be polished on request.
- The age of the watch is determined by the date on the paperwork. If no paperwork is available, an approximate age is determined. We do not accept any liability on the accuracy of the age of the watch we provide.
- Bracelet and/or Strap sizes may vary. A pre-owned watch may not always be supplied with a full length bracelet and/or strap depending on how it was received when purchased by us. Please check with us before purchasing .
- All prices include VAT. VAT can be deducted when exporting outside of South Africa by us.