Buy the IWC Pilots Watch Mark XVII (Pre-Owned) from Royal Watch. Your trusted source for new and pre-owned watches in South Africa.
|Royal Watch Warranty
||6 Months warranty
||Free within South Africa
The IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVII watch (ref. IW326501) features a mechanical automatic movement with an approximate 42-hour power reserve; matte black dial with date display at 3 o'clock; center seconds hand; and 41mm, stainless steel case on a black alligator strap with a stainless steel buckle
Compared with its predecessor, the Mark XVI, the stainless-steel case on the Mark XVII has increased by 2mm to 41mm. Moreover, IWC’s designers have modified the date window to make it look more like a cockpit instrument: with its vertically arranged numerals, it is now reminiscent of an altimeter.
This example is unpolished and does show some light hairlines on the brushed steel case. It's fitted to an aftermarket leather strap, retaining its original IWC Pin Buckle. It includes original box and warranty card dated 2014.
- All watches sold by us are guaranteed to be 100% Authentic and original and have been checked against our records to ensure authenticity.
- All watches have undergone a thorough inspection by our watchmaker to ensure they are functioning within the manufacturer specification, prior to being sold.
- We do prefer to not polish watches, watches can be polished on request.
- The age of the watch is determined by the date on the paperwork. If no paperwork is available, an approximate age is determined. We do not accept any liability on the accuracy of the age of the watch we provide.
- Bracelet and/or Strap sizes may vary. A pre-owned watch may not always be supplied with a full length bracelet and/or strap depending on how it was received when purchased by us. Please check with us before purchasing .
- All prices include VAT. VAT can be deducted when exporting outside of South Africa by us.