Buy the Panerai Radiomir Black Seal Ceramica (Pre-Owned) from Royal Watch. Your trusted source for Watches & Luxury Goods in South Africa.
|Royal Watch Warranty
||Free within South Africa
||Markers, Stick and luminous arabic numerals
||Panerai launched its PAM 292 - its first ever ceramic-cased watch - in Geneva in 2007. The Radiomir case, as Panerai's first-borne product, was the natural launch platform.
The "Black Seal" name was a dual reference to the new watch's dark visage and the nighttime camp gear of the Italian frogmen who carried Panerai watches into amphibious warfare legend; the "black seals" of the Decimia Flottiglia MAS.
This example is in an excellent condition, showing no visible signs of wear. It is supplied complete with inner and outer box, booklets and warranty card which is undated.
- All watches sold by us are guaranteed to be 100% Authentic and original and have been checked against our records to ensure authenticity.
- All watches have undergone a thorough inspection by our watchmaker to ensure they are functioning within the manufacturer specification, prior to being sold.
- We do prefer to not polish watches, watches can be polished on request.
- The age of the watch is determined by the date on the paperwork. If no paperwork is available, an approximate age is determined. We do not accept any liability on the accuracy of the age of the watch we provide.
- Bracelet and/or Strap sizes may vary. A pre-owned watch may not always be supplied with a full length bracelet and/or strap depending on how it was received when purchased by us. Please check with us before purchasing .
- All prices include VAT. VAT can be deducted when exporting outside of South Africa by us.