Buy the Rolex Submariner Date 16800 (Pre-Owned) from Royal Watch. Your trusted source for Watches & Luxury Goods in South Africa
|Royal Watch Warranty
||Free within South Africa
The reference 16800 Submariner was first released in 1978 as an update to the reference 1680. It remained in production for a full decade until it was later replaced by the reference 168000. While it improved substantially upon its predecessor, the reference 16800 is known as a “transitional” Submariner because it paired new features and specifications with characteristics from the previous generation.
This example dates to 1984 on its warranty papers and is fitted with a later "Swiss Made" dial from Rolex service. The bracelet does reflect signs of regular wear and is rated 6/10.
It is priced reflective of its condition with the benefit of having its original box & paperwork. The bracelet length measures 22cm. No additional links are included.
- All watches sold by us are guaranteed to be 100% Authentic and original and have been checked against our records to ensure authenticity.
- All watches have undergone a thorough inspection by our watchmaker to ensure they are functioning within the manufacturer specification, prior to being sold.
- We do prefer to not polish watches, watches can be polished on request.
- The age of the watch is determined by the date on the paperwork. If no paperwork is available, an approximate age is determined. We do not accept any liability on the accuracy of the age of the watch we provide.
- Bracelet and/or Strap sizes may vary. A pre-owned watch may not always be supplied with a full length bracelet and/or strap depending on how it was received when purchased by us. Please check with us before purchasing .
- All prices include VAT. VAT can be deducted when exporting outside of South Africa by us.
- E & OE