Buy the Breitling Navitimer Montbrilliant No Date (Pre-Owned) from Royal Watch. Your trusted source for Watches & Luxury Goods in South Africa.
|Royal Watch Warranty
||Free within South Africa
||Aftermarket Suede Strap & Buckle
The Navitimer Montbrillant is presented in 1995 in 18k gold only, but from 1996 onwards it replaces the Navitimer 92, using the same smaller screw-back case with a diameter of only 36.5mm and a 38mm bezel. Again the sliderule uses the "scientific" functions of the 1940s Chronomat, but the Montbrillant takes more design cues from that iconic model: subdials are typically tone in tone and the Montbrillant adds a red central seconds track that resembles the decimal tracks of the vintage Chronomat. Over its long production span the Navitimer Montbrillant is manufactured with several variations of the Breitling modular chronograph calibers, starting with a no-date cal. 30 (ref. 30030) and then a cal 41 with a date display at 4:30 for ref. 41030. Finally a COSC Chronometer-certified version with the ref. 41130.
Navitimer Montbrillant have hour and minute counters and "running seconds" in a 6/9/12 layout and lumed leaf hands with a straight, slim chrono sweep hand.
This Breitling Navitimer Montbrilliant No Date had a production cycle of apparently only 3 years. This model is fitted to an aftermarket green suede strap and aftermarket buckle. It is supplied with inner and outer box as well as some material. It does not include its original guarantee.
The discolouration that appears in the centre of the dial was common on these models as can be seen from various other examples that are still known to exist today.
The watch is in a very good condition and does not need any refurbishment in our opinion.
- All watches sold by us are guaranteed to be 100% Authentic and original and have been checked against our records to ensure authenticity.
- All watches have undergone a thorough inspection by our watchmaker to ensure they are functioning within the manufacturer specification, prior to being sold.
- We do prefer to not polish watches, watches can be polished on request.
- The age of the watch is determined by the date on the paperwork. If no paperwork is available, an approximate age is determined. We do not accept any liability on the accuracy of the age of the watch we provide.
- Bracelet and/or Strap sizes may vary. A pre-owned watch may not always be supplied with a full length bracelet and/or strap depending on how it was received when purchased by us. Please check with us before purchasing .
- All prices include VAT. VAT can be deducted when exporting outside of South Africa by us.