Buy the Tudor Prince Date Tiger (Pre-Owned) from Royal Watch. Your trusted source for Watches & Luxury Goods in South Africa.
|Royal Watch Warranty
||Free within South Africa
Tudor introduced the Tiger chronograph in 1996 following on the Tudor Oysterdate Chrono Time ref. 79180 "Big Block" . The chronograph was released with the name TIGER in bold red under the minute counter of the watch.
This was the first time that Tudor (or Rolex for that matter) was printing the name of a sportsman or celebrity on the dial of one of its reference, as Tiger Woods was the new ambassador of the brand.
This example has been professionally valeted and is in an immaculate condition. It is fitted to a Tudor stamped 62590 Jubilee bracelet with stamped deployant clasp.
It is supplied with it's original guarantee dated 2000 as well as additional links.
The current bracelet length is 20.5cm.
- All watches sold by us are guaranteed to be 100% Authentic and original and have been checked against our records to ensure authenticity.
- All watches have undergone a thorough inspection by our watchmaker to ensure they are functioning within the manufacturer specification, prior to being sold.
- We do prefer to not polish watches, watches can be polished on request.
- The age of the watch is determined by the date on the paperwork. If no paperwork is available, an approximate age is determined. We do not accept any liability on the accuracy of the age of the watch we provide.
- Bracelet and/or Strap sizes may vary. A pre-owned watch may not always be supplied with a full length bracelet and/or strap depending on how it was received when purchased by us. Please check with us before purchasing .
- All prices include VAT. VAT can be deducted when exporting outside of South Africa by us.