Buy the Tudor Submariner (Pre-Owned) from Royal Watch. Your trusted source for watches & luxury goods in South Africa
|Royal Watch Warranty
||Free within South Africa
Originally released by Rolex, Tudor began producing a more affordable version of the iconic Submariner in 1954. Over the decades, vintage Tudor sport watches have become more popular with collectors, and as vintage Rolex prices continue to go up, the value of these old Tudors has begun creeping up as well. Tudor introduced the Submariner ref. 79090 in 1989 with either a black or blue dial and a matching bezel.
This Tudor features the more uncommon Blue Dial with features the "T Swiss T" denoting its Tritium.
It is also fitted to its original rivet bracelet with the Tudor stamped clasp.
Overall, the watch is in a lovely condition, with no major visible signs of wear and it's clear the watch has been mindfully looked after throughout its life so far.
The bracelet length measures 20.5cm. No additional links are included.
- All watches sold by us are guaranteed to be 100% Authentic and original and have been checked against our records to ensure authenticity.
- All watches have undergone a thorough inspection by our watchmaker to ensure they are functioning within the manufacturer specification, prior to being sold.
- We do prefer to not polish watches, watches can be polished on request.
- The age of the watch is determined by the date on the paperwork. If no paperwork is available, an approximate age is determined. We do not accept any liability on the accuracy of the age of the watch we provide.
- Bracelet and/or Strap sizes may vary. A pre-owned watch may not always be supplied with a full length bracelet and/or strap depending on how it was received when purchased by us. Please check with us before purchasing .
- All prices include VAT. VAT can be deducted when exporting outside of South Africa by us.